Mirra is thrilled to have you dine in with us.
When you are making your booking, please select the High Tea option and select dining time of either 11pm-1pm or 2pm-4pm. Please select the dietary options if any of the guests are in need of any dietary requirements.
You will be seated in a shared venue with other guests, if you like to hold a private function please click at the function package.
* All High Tea must be pre booked, and inform us with all kinds of dietary requirements which please see the details below.
Looking to hold a private function?
If you are looking to host an amazing intimate private of 10 or more, please visit our function page, or email us to email@example.com or simply give us a call on 0478 093 234
Mirra Traditional High Tea Menu
Starts at $59 per head available Saturday – Sunday, All sessions are 2 hours duration.
** Please note some of MIRRA’s items are subject to change**
Smoke Salmon and Egg Quiche
- A savory pastry filled with smoked salmon and creamy egg filling, baked to perfection.
Curry Chicken Pie
- A flaky pastry filled with a delicious curry chicken mixture, offering a hint of spice.
Grilled Chicken Slider
- A mini slider with grilled chicken, cucumber and mayo.
Crab Stick and Mayo Shredded Cheese Croissant
- A buttery croissant filled with crab sticks, mayo and melted shredded cheese.
Ham, Cheese and Pickles Sandwich
- A classic tea sandwich featuring ham, cheese, and pickles on fresh, soft bread.
English Scones (Unlimited)
- Traditional scones served with clotted cream and strawberry jam for that classic high tea touch
Chocolate Cupcakes with Pink Buttercream
- Decadent chocolate cupcakes topped with luscious pink buttercream frosting for a sweet treat
Pink Jelly Panna Cotta
- A visually stunning panna cotta with a layer of butterfly pea jelly on top, offering a unique and delightful experience.
Raspberry French Macaron
- Delicate raspberry-flavored macarons with a sweet and tangy filling.
- A zesty and refreshing eclair filled with yuzu-flavored cream and topped with a glossy glaze.
Cold Brew Lychee Black Tea with Rose Petals:
A refreshing and fragrant iced tea infused with the delicate flavors of lychee and rose petals.
and choose from a selection of teas across six categories including red and green tea that will rejuvenate your soul. Also available are blended, herbal and wellness teas to complete your day. Customize your cup by adding our selective blending ingredients such as rose petals, jasmine flower, or lavender, just to name a few.
Mirra High Tea Dietary
Mirra offers the following dietary variations: vegetarian $4 surcharge for any dietary menu required.
We are unable to make individual menu changes for different items. The menus are as stated below. We can not cater coeliac and disease because we can not guarantee that our products are completely free of all traces, especially for people who are highly sensitive or have severe allergies.
Vegetarian Menu - Will be designed by our chef weekly
Little Princess and Prince High Tea
$38 per head
*between 4 years old to 11years old
- Will be designed by our chef weekly
Terms and Conditions
We understand how uncertain times are when planning your special events and gatherings. The Mirra Team will work with you to ensure the best possible outcome for all. As a small business along with the continued impact of COVID-19 is very challenging and disruptive. We ask for your understanding, kindness and patience during this time.
High Tea bookings: Please note there will be $20 per head cancellation fee if the booking is canceled within 48 hours, as per the conditions listed of your booking conditions
Functions: If a function is impacted by covid, clients will be offered the option to reschedule the booking or postpone to a later date. If no new date is suitable, the deposit paid will be issued in credit as a gift voucher as per the conditions of your bookings.